Location not disclosed
Joined on 6/25/09
Posted by RhythmBastard - May 13th, 2011
So, this Sunday I'm releasing my first official release, the Robot Rising EP!!!
My first official release! I think this covers a fair bit of what I've done and what I'm working on since I first uploaded "Force A Nature" on Newgrounds a year and a half ago, with some shit rerecorded and remastered.
1. Robotman's Lament (from the upcoming Dino Hunter MD Soundtrack)
2. Force Of Nature
3. Pass The Class
4. Radio Days Pt. 1 (Live from The Vault)
5. Axe Cop The Song
Recorded at Bastard Central
Mixed and Mastered at Industrial Light and Schoepher
I'll be putting up Robotman's Lament on NewGrounds when it comes out.
Posted by RhythmBastard - July 8th, 2010
I have another song in the tank, I'll officially post it up on NewGrounds the 19th. Hopefully by then I'll have another one ready.
In any event, I post mini updates on Twitter:
Mostly I post up stuff on my progress on authoring for the Rock Band Network. If you're a band and you'd like to get your music in Rock Band, drop me a line :)
Posted by RhythmBastard - June 1st, 2010
Let's see what have I done since last time?
The new song... "Radio Days?"
Anyway, some quick updates:
1. "Steven Wells (He Was The Greatest)" is pending release in the Rock Band Network.
2. "Force Of Nature" got almost 100 listens and 180 downloads in two weeks! Of course, the score went down, but I guess I can accept that. The reviews so far have been positive. Key word: So far.
3. New song being worked on.
4. As well as "Flirtin' With Disaster" that DAMN solo...
Posted by RhythmBastard - March 4th, 2010
Let's see, what do I have for you NGers in March...
1. Akira THe Don's "Steven Wells (He Was The Greatest)" in RBN...
2.A new song, "Radio Days"
3. ANOTHER new song (coming soon), "Gonzo"
4. 3 (maybe 4) open mics!
5. "Flirtin' With Disaster" beaten...
That's it for now. Sorry I have so little for you, but if you want more, you can visit my site (link on the side) :)
Posted by RhythmBastard - January 1st, 2010
Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble mastering the new song. I really don't know what I'm doing. I use Audacity, BTW. All the parts are recorded, I just need to get it to sound right.
It's like any edit I make in one direction makes the whole thing sound terrible.