Contact Info / Websites
Everything's Fine released (apparently) in time for the NGADM's Round 2 Deadline. I want some feedback on that, and if you're much of a singer, I'd love to have you harmonize.
My next song will be called "W.Y.K.D.M.A.F.A.S.T.F.U." What does it stand for? WHO KNOWS?
I've been thinking, which one of my songs would be a good fit in Rock Band? I've been through the process before (Akira The Don's "Steven Wells (He Was The Greatest)"), but I was thinking of doing on of my own.
I've survived Rainstorm Irene (since that was pretty much what it was when it got to NY), and I have a new mic, so I'll be ready to record again. This way I'll still be on pace to release new songs alongside the NGADM Competition.
So, to everyone on the East Coast, what was your weekend like?
And I had a song ready to go too...
There will be more coming, so in the meantime here's something about homemade videos.
Just doing some last minute Soundgoodizering.
Wow! This has been such a big deal for me, you have no idea!
I'm really glad people dug Hyptosis's game AND liked the music!
Live version's up on YouTube
Here's the aftermath in the past week:
1. The game got Daily 2nd Place AND Weekly 4th Place!
2. Quite a few people have Googled me!
3. And a few people favorited Radio Days, and have me down as one of their favorite artists!
So, here's some important links:
1. My homepage, where I'll post up new music, and talk about future projects as well as music and Rock Band in general.
2. Wanderin' Johnny, another blues song I made.
3. Robotman's Lament, my 2011 Robot Day Entry
4. Soundcloud, where I put my songs, before I start moving them over here.
5. My e-mail, where you can send comments and suggestions.
More to come soon!
I found out around April, and it led the charge for me to post up more of my songs.
"College Party" and a song from my archives will be up next week!
The last of my songs for web series Dino Hunter MD is finished, and it's called "College Party".
I was thinking of making it an NG first song, since any feedback I'd get from fellow artists would be of more use, and I'm still kind of shaky about it.
If a couple people reply, I'll set up a private link.