Contact Info / Websites
So it's down to three for me:
"Cliffhanger"- It's the most complex as far as my guitar playing goes, but I'm not a fan of how it's mixed.
"Hell Yeah"- I'm gonna change with the mixing a bit, then submit it if I do. A lot of the NGADM nominees were all rely a lot on computized instuments, and this one is pretty orchestral.
"Pass The Class"- Mixed the best out of all of them, and it rocks SO HARD, but it's a pretty simple song.
Which song should I submit?
"Enlist Today" I was thinking of doing, but I'd prefer to put up the in progress version of "Status Quo Radio". Any suggestions?
1. College Party
2. Pass The Class
3. Robotman's Lament
5. Heroes Die view
6. Playin' Invisiball
8. Hell Yeah
9. Space Tambourine
10. Heroes Die (Acoustic Version)
11. Hell Yeah (Choral Version)
1. DINO HUNTER M.D.: THE SOUND TRACK- Is ready for final production. Vocals have been re-recorded for a number of songs, a lot of stuff has been remixed and re-mastered, and there will be a bonus song or two added.
2. ROCK BAND NETWORK UPDATES- "Hell Yeah" is re-uploading as we speak. It's about 1/2-way done with the Peer Review phase, hopefully I can get this and "Lars Attacks!" out at the same time.
The next song I'm putting on the RBN most of you have already heard if you listen to the Echo Chamber Podcast!
3. FUTURE CONS- Making a list, checking it twice, gonna sign up in advance cause this shit runs out quickly.
4. STATUS QUO RADIO- Once DHMD is done, that's what I'll be focusing on. There's a couple behind the scenes things I want to take care of, like an artist for the cover, and maybe a Kickstarter to pay for physical copies and whatnot.